Since its inception, FriMi has worked towards a vision of making payments and banking as a whole more convenient for all. When the digital bank launched, it was the first to offer a bona fide savings account within its app. Since then, FriMi has evolved considerably. It has continued to be a pioneer in introducing features such as savings pots, round-up savings, and bucket lists to help you better manage your money. Last year, as we were stuck indoors, the benefits of FriMi’s digital-first banking approach were clear to all of us. Now FriMi has introduced a unique marketplace with a range of lifestyle services to its customers to access different needs in life from one place, which has made their lifestyle effortless.
Prior to the introduction of these lifestyle services, FriMi had already made great strides towards pushing cashless payments. The most obvious benefit of this was no longer having to deal with change whenever you were making a purchase. As the app introduced newer features such as bill splitting, its users began to see the clear benefits of going cashless. Suddenly, it wasn’t just not having to worry about change. Earlier, even a night out with friends meant splitting the post-dinner bill only took a few taps on your phone. Needless to say, this level of convenience wasn’t something you saw every day from your bank.
Now with the introduction of lifestyle services, FriMi is working towards further improving its customer experience. You can now log into the app and access a range of services from different merchants via the Lifestyle section, effortlessly. Among the list of services now accessible through the app are:
- InsureMe – Helps you access the best insurance plans for your vehicle, you and your family
- eChannelling – Make doctor appointments, book PCR & vaccination appointments
- Wishque – Order groceries, essentials, cakes, gifts, and get them delivered to your doorstep
- Lucky1 – Buy NLB lottery tickets online and digitally collect the winning rewards
- Thyaga – Buy multi-store gift vouchers digitally and give them as a gift to your loved ones
- iMi games by Arimac – Subscribe & play over 100+ mobile games from one place
- Lakwimana – Buy gifts, cakes, and daily essentials delivered to your doorstep
- Helios – Buy now & pay later service. You don’t need to postpone buying things you love
Further, due to the FriMi direct debit service, you won’t need to spend time entering your payment details as you can make the payment in just one tap.
Over the years, FriMi has worked with a vast network of merchants and enabled them to accept cashless payments. These merchants too can now offer their products and services through the FriMi app by simply reaching out to the FriMi team and getting onboard. As such, moving forward, FriMi will be working towards onboarding several merchants to broaden the variety of lifestyle experiences its users can experience through the app. In doing so, taking an even bolder step by leveraging the power of technology towards its vision as a digital bank to offer an even greater level of effortless experience to its users.